I work with wedding and event pros in three different ways– live conferences and workshops, coaching and consulting, and my online course, Run the World.
From local event industry workshops to national conferences, learn in a high paced, visual setting on real life topics using real life techniques. My highly rated sessions have been featured at The Knot Pro, Catersource, Wedding MBA, WedAtelier, Love Mexico and many more.
Speaking topics include:
- 7 Steps to Yes – Proposals for Your Ideal Couple
- High Tech / High Touch – Client Service for the Millennial Bride
- The Art of Wedding Coordination – Producing a Successful Event Every Time
- Squad Goals – Creating Dynamic and Profitable Relationships with Fellow Vendors & Your Team
- You Better Work! – Knowing and Owning Who You Are in A Crowded (and Sometimes) Unauthentic Industry
- Slaying Bridezilla – Working with and Learning from Problem Clients and Unrealistic Expectations
- The Art of Balance – How to Live Your Life While Building an Empire
Interested in having me at your next event? I’d love to! Request a speaker introduction for more details.
Looking to work with an award winning industry veteran on illuminating and elevating your business in a one on one setting? Let’s do it!
Together we’ll identify your pain points in your brand and create a custom plan to put your business on the path to success, growth and unique identity. From creating custom workflows, packaged services and rebranding, this in depth business coaching is available for all wedding professionals– wedding planners, wedding florists and designers, wedding photographers and more.
Does your event venue need a revamp to cater to today’s engaged couples and wedding pros? We’ll brainstorm and plan location usage, service inclusions, workflows and the client experience. We will recreate your wedding planning team’s program to serve once in a lifetime events and make you a staple in the local wedding industry.
Ready to give your business a much needed boost? Run the World is a self paced bootcamp to revitalize and transform your brand. In under 60 days, you’ll invigorate your brand, find your ideal client build your services and systems and so much more, so you can enter this wedding season ready to dominate.
Want to boost your wedding sales? 7 Steps to Yes teaches you how to build irresistible service proposals that take you from overlooked to overbooked! Ditch the sleazy sales techniques that don’t work and put them alongside the boring proposals that look like everyone else’s. Learn how to not only become their must have wedding pro but also sell more of what you love to do!